Breaque – Hausaufgabe 16
Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:12:26 — 66.3MB)
And now for something.. marginally different. After two episodes of upbeat party bangers, it’s time to chill out a bit. The house beats are kicking, but this time we’re taking a turn towards slightly more laid back and hazy sounds, with a touch of energy towards the end to shake you out of it.
On today’s two plates I’m serving delicious bits from venerable labels such as Robsoul, Compost, Lost My Dog and Moodmusic. We can hear about blues from ManmadeMusic, get taken into a jazz club (nice) by Simon Weiss, and witness what exactly Harold Heath does to an underwear model. Of course, the mix wouldn’t be complete without DJ W!ld’s 13-minute take on “Love Sensation”, which is quite possibly my favourite track of 2012 so far.
I hope you’ll have an enjoyable 72 minutes, and that you’ll still be hungry for seconds. What will the next installment of Hausaufgabe have in store for us?
01. Sarp Yilmaz – Turn On [Mussen Project]
02. Simon Weiss – Monty Collective ABC [Compost]
03. Joss Moog – That Old Feeling [Robsoul]
04. Yoikol – Short [Resopal]
05. Shades of Gray feat. Pavel ORM – Father’s Guitar [Lost My Dog]
06. SumSuch – Underwear Model (Harold Heath Dub) [Etoka]
07. Two Armadillos – Theme [Two Armadillos]
08. ManmadeScience – The Blues 1997 [Philpot]
09. DJ W!ld – Because [Robsoul]
10. Kink – Leko [Burek]
11. Compuphonic – My House My School [Moodmusic]
12. Hard Ton – Not Again (Snuff Crew Remix) [Toy Tonics]
Breaque on SoundCloud