Time flies when you’re having fun bedroom DJing, and it’s hard to believe Hausaufgabe has reached #50 already. I was toying with ideas for a “very special episode” to celebrate this sort-of-big number, but in the end none of them felt right. So I’m staying true to my kind-of-vague concept: attempting to assemble the optimal mix for you from my current house favourites and selected classics. Some of those special ideas may get used later though, so watch this space.
This installment got prepared just in time for the Karneval der Kulturen in Berlin, so we’re in full-on extended weekend party mode over here. The last time I put together a podcast during the Karneval was back in 2012 after the lovely open air shindig in Horst Krzbrg (RIP). Good times, good memories.
But I digress. I’d like to thank everybody who have tuned in, given feedback and/or spread the word during these 3 years of podcasts. I’m definitely not running out of music any time soon, so here’s to at least 50 more!
01. Sirens of Lesbos – Long Days Hot Nights [Exploited]
02. Shenoda – You Can Tell [Hypercolour]
03. Bobby B – So True [Icee Hot]
04. Volta Cab – Tahiti Is Not Pleased [Teardrop]
05. Nenad Markovic – Grace Records [Internasjonal]
06. Compuphonic – Walking on the Edge [Exploited]
07. Thomas Sonora – Shapes in Smoky Rooms [Savoir Faire Musique]
08. Mood II Swing feat. John Ciafone – I See You Dancing [Groove On]
09. Martijn – Wub Wub [Save Room]
10. Smok – It’s Alright [Manifesto]
11. Ed Ed & Matthew K – Booty Cabbage [Moodmusic]
12. Gerd – Work da Tool [DFTD]
13. Dachshund – Alone with You [8BIT]
14. Hector – Hide (Delano Smith Remix) [Tsuba]
15. Benjamin Damage – Up [50 Weapons]
Breaque on SoundCloud
Breaque on Twitter
Full link to the Breaque – Hausaufgabe 50 page