303 basslines, vocoders and breakbeats, oh my! House music knows few limits, sonically or geographically. From Oulu to Berlin, from Florida to Bulgaria, Hausaufgabe once again scours the earth for the best of the best.
With his fine new EP on Phat Elephant, Smok keeps things happening here in the house city of Oulu. Back in my previous hometown, our fellow countrymen Freestyle Man and Sasse attempt to induce a last minute summer of love ’13 with pure unadulterated acid. As if that wasn’t old school enough, Kink and Rachel Row rave on by giving Mr. Watson a full-on ’92 UK hardcore treatment. Q-Burns and Dudley S also deviate a little from the usual four-on-the-floor beats while remaining housey. I don’t even know what’s going on with that massive Pezzner remix.
As always, I hope you’ll have a fun ride. Meanwhile, I’ll be up to my elbows digging up the finest buried treasures for the next one.
01. Rhythm Plate feat. Clyde – Bring It on Back (Q-Burns Abstract Message Remix) [Lost My Dog]
02. Dudley Strangeways – Fisher’s Price [Black Key]
03. Francis Inferno Orchestra – Amber Express [Drumpoet Community]
04. Purple Disco Machine – My House [OFF]
05. Neville Watson – Songs to Elevate Pure Hearts (Kink & Rachel Remix) [Creme Organization]
06. Tone Fiction – Most of Us [LouLou]
07. Sasse – Treat Me (Freestyle Man Acid Dub) [Moodmusic]
08. Alba Prada & Ann Santos – Let Me Take You Home (Pezzner Remix) [Blue Dye]
09. Nail – Rosesdub [Robsoul]
10. Kate Simko – Your Love (Kerri Chandler’s Bob Beaman Instrumental) [No.19 Music]
11. Smok – We Are One [Phat Elephant]
12. And.Id – If We Stop [Mobilee]
Breaque on SoundCloud
Breaque on Twitter
Full link to the Breaque – Hausaufgabe 37 page